01
May the wind blowing to me, can bypass the sea of people to embrace you.
愿吹向我的风,都能绕过人山人海去拥抱你。
02
Short life as if like a dream.
浮生旧梦。
03
The twentieth meeting you used to spend all my luck.
遇见你花光了我所有的运气。
04
The moon fell into the river without seeing the bottom, and the stars looked down and startled.
月亮坠落不见底的河,星星垂眸惊动来舸。
05
I hope the spring is well, and the mountains are full of flowers.
但愿春日安好,往后尽是山花烂漫。
06
There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.
万物皆有裂痕,那是光照进来的地方。
07
I burnt up a sun just to say goodbye.
我燃烧了一颗恒星来和你说再见。
08
Love is overnight, love you is from heart to ancient rare.
喜欢是一朝一夕,爱你是从心动到古稀。
09
Let bygones be bygones and go to the future together.
往事不再过问,未来共赴前程。
10
Sometimes ever, sometimes never.
相聚有时,后会无期。
11
Distant mountains and smoke, dogs and fields, I slept all summer.
远山和炊烟,狗和田野,我沉睡一夏天。
12
We will come ashore in the sunshine.
我们终将上岸,阳光万里。
13
The joy of the world here is you.
人间于此,欢喜是你。
14
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
15
I want to see you, travel thousands of miles.
我想见你,不远万里。
16
Meeting is a sign, even if the outcome is not satisfactory.
遇见既是上上签,纵使结局不如意。
17
You are not aware of the fireworks in the world, and I hope so in the earthly world.
你是人间烟火不自知,我在俗世仰望应如是。
18
You are back it with all the good things in the world.
你逆光而来,配得上这世间所有的好。
19
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日,我都会爱着你。
20
I went to the universe I came back to pick the stars for you.
我去宇宙了,回来摘星星给你。